Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Great Mysteries Of The Universe #1 In A Series: Urinal Pubes

I'd like to know who the dude is who can't keep his pubes to himself. Who is this mystery guy?

Everywhere I go they are there. Pubes. They just appear like magic. And it doesn't make sense.

I have never -- at least no time that I am aware of -- ever floated one of my pubes onto a urinal while taking a leak. Ever!

What, is the dude scratching his patch? Is he plucking them out?

I can almost understand maybe seeing them in a truck-stop bathroom. Or a rest area men's room. But I see them everywhere. Doesn't matter if it's a fancy restaurant or even a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean, the mystery pubes are there.

Is it really so hard to take a leak and not shed pubes onto the bowl? I guess the point of my post is this: seeing someone's dirty pubes on a urinal just makes me angry. What do you think, does it piss you off too?

By the way there's a "Biggest Urinal Pet Peeve" poll you can take over at Poop Report dot com. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment