Monday, November 28, 2016

Four Years

Hard to believe I have not posted since late 2012. Many things in my life have changed since that time, some for the better and some not so much. "President-Elect Trump?" Holy f*cking hell, whaaa?

In any case, I've been thinking about getting back into this blog thing again even if it may not be as frequent as in the past.

Oh and this. LOL





I guess "Xenophobia" is Dictionary.com's 2016 Word of the Year. How can they cut the power??!! They're animals, man!!!!

If you are actually reading this, thank you. You are one of a handful of people to ever come here.  LOL Actually, I wouldn't blame anyone for not coming here, it's been dead for years. Four freaking years.

Seriously though, I do hope to be back soon with more meaningless gobble-dee-gook. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment