Remember, these questions are about science-fiction and fantasy television shows and feature films. Mark your answers down on a scrap piece of paper and at the end, I'll grade you. On your mark, get set, go!
1. Which movie featured a character who said, "Absolutely, I will not interfere!"
A) Star Trek The Motion Picture
B) Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan
D) Batman Returns
2. Which movie featured a character who said, "Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!"
A) Terminator 3
B) Edward Scissorhands
C) Transformers The Movie
3. Which movie featured a character who said, "I got you, you son of a bitch!"
A) The Dark Knight
C) Total Recall
D) Spider-Man 3
4. In which episode of Star Trek (The Original Series) did Kirk say, "These ruins... extend to the horizon..."
B) The Doomsday Machine
C) The City On The Edge Of Forever
D) Let That Be Your Last Battlefield
5. In this scene from The Empire Strikes Back, what is this man running with?
A) Large hair dryer
B) Ice cream maker
C) Garbage disposal
D) Hydrant fitting
6. A sequel to the film The Dark Crystal is currently in production.
7. In which film did Arnie say, "Relax... you'll live longer."
A) Terminator 2
B) Last Action Hero
C) True Lies
D) Total Recall
8. What is the scientific name of the "distress signal planet" that the U.S.S. Nostromo responded to in Alien?
D) Zeta 2 Reticuli
9. What is the name of the song HAL sings as it is being disconnected in 2001: A Space Odyssey?
A) You Are My Sunshine
B) O Susanna
C) Another One Bites The Dust
D) Daisy Bell
10. How many actual seasons of Space:1999 made it to television?
D) "Space Nineteen-what?"
Okay, let's add up your score. For every correct answer, give yourself 10 points. Here are the answers:
So if you're any kind of respectable geek, I would imagine you scored at least an 80.
0 points Megan Fox will do you
10-50 points Megan Fox might consider talking to you
60-70 points Turn in your Geek badge, boy!
80-90 points Leonard Nimoy would be very proud and allow you to change his Depends
100 points Flawless Geek Victory! Megan Fox will refuse to accept your rose, you geek!
Till next time!