Monday, March 29, 2010

Super Wealthy Dude Has Lamborghini Elevator In His Living Room, Basically Telling Everyone "I Am So Filthy Rich I Can Wipe My Ass With $100 Bills"

Yes that is pretty much what he is saying now, isn't it? Look!

Reportedly, the owner of this amazing house told his architect:
“I want a 9 car garage and be able to enjoy viewing one of them in the living room.” 

Oh, is that all?

Son of a bitch....................................................  Doesn't he know that some people appreciate the simple things in life! Take me for instance. I just want a PlayStation 3 and a copy of that new Yakuza game. And after that I'd like an $8,000 Pioneer digital turntable setup and a $20,000 P.A. system with lasers! And then two, maybe three full-time strippers who do nothing but strip for me and tell me I am good looking and really smart... Freaking Lamborghinis in a house............................ Some people are so god damn greedy!!

Check out more pics over at Gizmodo.

1 comment: