Friday, July 24, 2009

Bizarre Obama Painting

Okay so this has to win some kind of WTF award or something. My buddy Eric sent it to me this morning. His description is quite apt:

"Obama riding a Yorkie shooting rabbits from his laser hand, with a large shirtless black man shooting a cat from his laser hands at butterflies with another black man on a banana phone behind them while they all fly in the blood splattered clouds amongst falling ducks and the Challenger explosion on the left… and the guy on the banana phone is BETWEEN Obama and the shirtless guy… it’s a midget!"

It's almost like a bizarro version of The NeverEnding Story. Except more psychotic. Like, 1,100 times more.


I have no idea who's behind this Obama masterpiece despite several search attempts online. I don't know what the name of it is either. No matter. From this day on, I will dub thee "Awesome."

Thanks to Eric and Dunkin

No comments:

Post a Comment