Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Moon Trailer

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and completely forgot to post it. This movie was made by a man named Duncan Jones, a huge fan of sci-fi films like Bladerunner, Alien, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. Jones pulled it off with a budget of $5 million. That's $195 million less than the budget given to Michael Bay for Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. Yeah. You can read my review of that POS here.

Critics are calling Moon a really, really good piece of filmmaking. As in "the good stuff we don't see much of anymore." It's been a long time since I watched well-done, original, gritty sci-fi. I must see this film. What do you think of the trailer? LMK

1 comment:

  1. It looks to be an excellent psychological thriller. You have seen Solaris, right Mr. Fun? This looks to be along the same general framework. I will pay money to see this in the theater.

    ReplyDelete