Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nerds Dressing Up Like Superheroes

Some call it "cosplay." I often refer to it as WTF. This thing is pretty huge; each year more and more people dress up like their favorite characters. The Japanese have been doing it for decades. There are even stores that do nothing but cater to cosplay addicts.

"Hulk like Superman! Superman fun!
Hulk need 'nother hit please!"

Hey, I will admit to having a secret desire to drop down from a fog-shrouded building dressed as Batman and then kick some dude's ass, but unless it's for a Halloween party, I'd say no thanks. I know what you're thinking. My name is Mr. Fun. But I have to draw the line somewhere. To me, there's just something weird about doing this "just for the hell of it."

Behold some of the most ridiculous-looking citizens of the planet earth...





















(shudder)

I guess that last one is supposed to re-enact the train scene from Spider-Man 2. Pretty funny.

Tomorrow I'll be posting pics of some HOT-LOOKING COSPLAY GIRLS, SO BE SURE TO STOP BACK...

No comments:

Post a Comment