Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rock Band Stage Kit, Now Super Cheap!

Here's something really sweet that's been flying under the radar for several months: Rock Band Stage Kit! This peripheral went on sale way back during late summer of last year for about a hundred bucks, but GameStop just dropped the price of the 360 version to a mere $60!* And when you see how cool it is, you'll want one.

You get a fog machine and mini lighting rig. The gear is syncronized so that when you jam, you give your fans a dope light show. Check out the official product advertisement:



Now check out some dudes using it for real, jamming some Priest:



Man, I loves me some Painkiller. Anyway. I might be aquiring one of these, and if I do, I'll be sure to post some video. Stay tuned.

* You have to go in, no online orders

Special thanks to Ben!




No comments:

Post a Comment