Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gerald Celente: Game Over

Okay, I'm going to do something I normally do not do: post something that is absolutely not related to fun. In fact, it is the opposite of fun!

The reason I am posting this is because -- as Mr. Fun -- I feel it is my duty to warn you of any possible threat to our fun. This threat could be the Mac Daddy Killer of Fun. Big time.

The guy's name is Gerald Celente and he's been making quite a name for himself the past several years. Mr. Celente has been predicting a global-wide, financial "game over" for quite some time, and his track record is hard to argue with. He is telling us to prepare for the greatest depression ever... even worse than the Great Depression itself.



I know this blog is called F as in Fun, and I know it's not fun to think about a world of Mad Max adventure, but when something like this comes along to scare the bejeezus out of you, it might pay to listen for five minutes and forty-one seconds. Maybe? Watch this and take it for what you will. I am not a huge conspiracy theorist, but the guy may be on to something.

In the meantime, I do have a couple of ideas up my sleeve, which I outlined in a previous post. I call these ideas Plan A and Plan B.

Comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment