Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jolly Time Packaging WTF

Several things come to mind when I look at this packaging.

First, doesn't it look look more like a box of laundry detergent, or maybe drier sheets, than popcorn? Maybe the graphic designer was coming down off a Bounce product packaging high when he got the call from Jolly Time. The gigantic kernels kind of resemble wadded-up toilet paper, too.

Second, we come to what must be the latest craze sweeping the nation: "Family Blackout Night!" Now, I've had family movie nights, and I've had family board game nights. And yes, I've even experienced nights when I blacked out. But this "Family Blackout Night" thing has me curious. If you're really playing this out, if you're truly "blacked out" without power and relying on candles and flashlights, how do you get the microwave to work?

Thanks, Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment