Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Acura ZDX Concept First Look

Not sure I'm feelin' this. Damn.

Acura used to make some sweet cars. I don't know what's been going on with them these past few years. First they kill the NSX. Then they kill my beloved Integra/RSX because they don't want to bother with the affordable sports coupe market -- instead, they want to compete head-to-head with BMW. Now they get back into the sports car market with this buck-toothed beaver -- which incidentally looks very unlike the sleek, futuristic prototype we saw last year. WTF, ACURA?

Thanks to Jalopnik



2 comments:

  1. I agree, sir. This car looks like dump. I owned a '98 CL, now that was a REAL car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn straight!

    Nice to see your comments, Brian - thanks and keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete