Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vacation Pics: The Ship

Okay, so here's the first group of pics from our recent family vacation. I won't bombard you with all 367 photos, namely because I know how much I personally enjoy looking at 367 photos from someone else's vacation. Seriously, who wants to do that? I mean, if you're a guy at least. Let's be honest, if you weren't there, you can only care so much. And if you don't even know who I am (the true identity of Mr. Fun), you won't give a shit to begin with.

So. I will post about a dozen or so pics overall... the shots I feel best represent our trip.

We set sail on one of Carnival Cruise lines newest ships, Freedom, on April 11. Our cruise would last a week and we would dock at three ports: Cozumel, Costa Rica, and Panama. Here are some shots from around the ship:

Our ship docked alongside another Carnival ship. They're probably the same but I bet our ship could kick their ship's ass.


It was usually between 80 and 100 degrees here every day. "The Lido Deck" was the best place to catch some rays and have waiters bring you cold drinks. It was also a great place to be if you wanted to watch about two or three hundred dripping-wet fatties waddling around in their tube tops and thongs.


Here's me during karaoke night, busting out some Neil Diamond. OH yeah.
The woman in charge (far right) looks thrilled.


This lady was a trip. Her name was Teri Jo and damn if she wasn't bonkers. She would pretty much smile non-stop and sing renditions of top 40 songs while pawing the top of her pre-programmed Casio keyboard. She also played the flute and did a mean Shania Twain. Very entertaining and for all the wrong reasons!


Tomorrow: First stop, Cozumel...



No comments:

Post a Comment