Monday, April 13, 2009

I Hate Stupid Facebook


I'm hatin' on Facebook.

Look, I get it. I know it's the "in" thing to do for people over 30. And I know it does have some redeeming characteristics. But hell if I haven't been trying to enjoy it and connect with people for months. Maybe I could like it... maybe it will grow on me, right?

I just did a Google search for "Facebook Nerd" and this is what I got

Yeah, no, I pretty much hate it. I will tell you why when I get back from my vacation in about a week.



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, man. Where do all these people find all the time to do that?! And they post tons of pictures of themselves... Someone recently pointed out to me that it's just a bunch of people who want to talk about themselves and want you to care about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Someone recently pointed out to me that it's just a bunch of people who want to talk about themselves and want you to care about it."

    AGREED, 110% that is so true it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete