Thursday, April 30, 2009

Anyone Remember Battle Beyond The Stars?

Damn this was a horrible sci-fi movie. I remember seeing it in the theater when I was young. It has an awful plot and terrible acting. Oh, and Richard Thomas (a.k.a. John Boy) is in it. So are Robert Vaughn, George Peppard and John Saxon. An all-star cast of has-beens!

To make matters worse, Battle Beyond the Stars recycles sound effects and even scenes from other movies. The director must have had all of twenty-six dollars to work with.

The only redeeming element in the entire movie -- and I remember being very excited by this as a kid -- was the huge-breasted valkyrie-like woman who laid on her back as she flew around in her spaceship throughout the film. You can catch a glimpse of her at 0:16. She was all like straddling the controls and stuff, I remember that much. And her boobs, I remember those. Did I mention she had giant boobs? Even the spaceship looked like it had boobs, if I recall. I think it's zooming around in this clip.

Oh, and check out 1:08 -- those dudes look familiar? Like maybe................ The VocaPeople?!!

I told you I was on a mission.

Carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment