Monday, April 13, 2009

Cozumel, Mexico

First island stop on the cruise.

I'm sitting in a straw hut bar right now with a bucket of Cerveza on ice (Dos Equis XX). We're in Cozumel. I'm using a mac laptop at the bar. They have free Internet and since I'm a junkie the temptation to post is too great.

There are giant parrots on a perch about 15 feet in front of me... scantily-clad girls prancing all around me... my wife and kids are having a blast... this is like a dream! We are so excited to be here.

The boys are playing out in the clear blue water. They're sliding down a gigantic inflatable slide, I'd say it's about 30 feet high. There are huge trampolines out in the water too.

Pam is finishing off her "Kool-Aid" type drink right now. I'm thinking of getting us a couple of "Blue Lagoons"... the sign says that drink has vodka, curazo, and 7Up in it. Just saw a bartender make one; looks tasty!

Yeah, this is fun.

I'm taking pictures and we'll post them as soon as we get back! Take care and we'll see you soon!

1 comment: