Friday, February 27, 2009

Pure Oxygen In a Can Makes Me Want To Take a Pure Ballbat To Their Heads


What a scam this is. Just wow.

It's been going on for years, but I feel compelled to call these shysters to the carpet.

Did you know that pure oxygen can be yours for only $20 a can?



Here's another group of cons (my opinion) selling pure oxygen!

I remember back in the early 90's... there was a company doing infomercials peddling oxygen-in-a-can, and the premise was that it could be sprayed into food and beverages. The cans had little straws which attached to the nozzles, WD-40 style. Anyway, I recall being blown away by the balls-out, scam-artist vibe; here they were actually selling oxygen... in a can... and telling people to spray it into a glass of ice cream to make a "healthy, delicious shake!" I did searches for this exact product but came up with zero. If you remember what it was called, let me know.

They call it "healthy." I call it "All Aboard The WTF Train!!"


You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to start selling my own poop. Yeah, I think I can do it. It sounds crazy, but I think I can pull it off. I'll come up with some clever marketing, maybe call it "Pooptastic," or "Craptacular" or some such name. My poop could be yours, for only twenty bucks a bag. I will be a wealthy man.

Back to the oxygen thing. Since when do you need to shell out $20 to breathe? Last time I checked, breathing oxygen was still free of charge -- unless, of course, you're living on planet Druidia. Maybe the oxygen we breathe isn't 100% pure oxygen, but still. Really? Am I being too harsh here? Is this not one of the most ridiculous marketing ploys ever to be perpetrated on the public?

Comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment